Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] usefulness of Drupal Docbook output

I think someone has written wiki software that uses DocBook. I imagine
that the authors of various XML editors would like you to look at
their collaboration features. You could check on the current status of
DocBook support in the Apache Lenya CMS. I think one of the best
possible ways to collaborate with DocBook (and indeed any writing
activity where the authors are both trusted and computer literate) is
to use a Subversion repository.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/