Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] general approach to image maps

Thanks for your advise, I was already looking for
"process.image.attributes", but decided (primarily) against it, because
of 3 points:

   1. the template works mainly with externally provided parameters; to
      stay with this philosophy, I would have to change "process.image"
      anyway for passing an "image.map.id" parameter
   2. if I don't want to go that way, I have to load the map a second
      time in "process.image.attributes" (first time is in <xsl:template
      match="imagedata"> for pasting its content), not an optimal
      solution in my eyes
   3. it is a named template, can I always be sure that I'm in the
      context of imagedata?

I now switched the solution posted yesterday to
"process.image.attributes" (regardless of my concerns).

Is the imagemap feature of general interest?

Regards,
Georges