Subject: fo-ouput blank page

Dear all,

I am using docbook to create a documentation for a software project.

However I have noticed the following:
When I use the fo-output there is always a blank page inserted:
  - 1. page title
  - 2. page abstract and legal notice
  - 3. blank ???
  - 4. toc

Could somebody please give me a hint how to get rid of that blank page
OR how to put something on it.

Thanks for your help in advance,
   Stefan.