Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Turning off Chapter TOC's individually

Title: Message
Understood, Bob. Thanks.

Dean Nelson

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 5:54 PM
To: Nelson, Dean; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Hmm, you ought to be able to do that, but its broken.  It seems that ever since the autotoc templates were added, no one has maintained the templates that process an empty <toc/> element.  The templates I find are incomplete and don't work for chapter or section.  I'll file a bug report, but it won't get fixed immediately.

DocBook Consulting

Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 3:25 PM

Hmmm, that's what I thought. Could I turn them off and place <toc/> to manually turn them on?

Dean Nelson