Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Unexpected behavior for image insertion using WordML to DocBook scripts

Hi Mary,

The mediaobject title should pick up the immediately following
imageobject-imagedata and construct the elements mediaobject/
imageobject/imagedata[@fileref] (I'm using XPath notation for
convenience).  You won't get a figure because you haven't used figure-
title.

If you like, please send a small WordML document that illustrates
what you are trying to achieve.

I don't currently support embedded graphics.  It is possible to do
this, but would require some kind of extension to encode/decode the
base64 encoding of the image.

BTW, the documentation (obviously) needs some work...

Cheers,
Steve Ball