Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Resolving xi:include with xpointer="element()"

Thank you.  That was the problem.  I had been including sections from a
file that was itself included and had no DOCTYPE.  Now I include the
same sections from a resolved version of the larger source document
which then includes the DOCTYPE.  Xmllint resolves everything without
complaint.

I really appreciate the help you and others have sent my way.

Peter Desjardins
SupplyScape Corporation
+1 781 503 7441
http://www.supplyscape.com