Subject: disregard-shifts

David Toplin said the DocBook stylesheets tell the FO processor to set
line-height-shift-adjustment to disregard-shifts (actually, he didn't
say that verbatim, but anyway). I see that the root.properties set
carries that setting. Why does it disregard shifts by default? Also,
in an old docbook-apps thread I found[1], Bob S. said that xsltproc
overwrote attribute sets (if set in the customization layer) instead
of merging them. Is it still doing that?

[1] http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook-apps/2003-q3/msg00595.html

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/