Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Problems resolving olinks

Hi Sean,
I know that relative paths to an olink database work with shell commands
and Makefiles. Your problem appears to be an issue with Ant, as far as I
can tell.  The question is, what directory is the relative path being
computed from within your Ant setup?

DocBook Consulting

From: "Sean Wheller" <sean@inwords.co.za>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net>
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 10:56 PM

On Saturday 18 November 2006 00:29, Bob Stayton wrote:
> Thanks for the debug detail. The database file isn't being read. This
> line indicates the problem:
>
> Olink debug: root element of target.database '' is 'article'.
>
> The name of the target database file should be between the first quotes,
> and the root element of a database should be 'targetset'.

Hello Bob,

You are right. I replace the value of

<property name="target.database.document" value="../sae-olinkdb.xml"/>

With a full path to the sae-olinkdb.xml and it works. Now I ponder why the
value above does not work when I know the path and filename are correct?

While I have catalogs enabled I would like to resolve to this file manually
and entering a full path I cannot ensure portability across co-authors
systems.

--
Ask me about the Monkey.

Sean Wheller