Subject: [SPAM] Re: [docbook-apps] Using DocBook XSL 1.70.1 with FOP 0.92

From: "Keith Fahlgren" <abdelazer@gmail.com>

> I'd try setting the keep-together.within-column to auto, as he
> suggests, and seeing if the bug persists.

Hi Keith/all

I tried adding this to our customised layer, and using "<xsl:attribute
name="keep-with-next.within-column">auto</xsl:attribute>" for all the
following attribute sets:

* admonition.title.properties
* formal.title.properties
* formal.object.properties

This change unfortunately didn't make a difference. We also tried updating
to DocBook XSL 1.71.1.

I'm getting 2 types of error; a WARNING and SEVERE.

The WARNINGs are of the type:

      [fop] WARNING: Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area.
(fo:block, location: 124/452)

This appears to happen due to fo:external-graphics; for example, from the FO
file:

<fo:external-graphic src="images/TransactionStateModel.png" width="auto"
height="auto" content-width="auto" content-height="auto"/>

This worked fine in FOP 0.25, not sure why it gives an error now.

The SEVERE error says:

      [fop] SEVERE: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Some content
could not fit into a line/page after 50 attempts. Giving up to avoid an
endless
loop. (fo:list-item, location: 163/1562)

163/1562 begins with:

<fo:list-item-label end-indent="label-end()">

Any ideas appreciated.

-pm

http://oceanclub.blogspot.com