Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] db5: simplesect with two section ancestors

When I wrote 'followed by a short procedure', I indeed meant a
simplesect containing both a title and procedure (the procedure
following the title element). It looks like either task or simplesect
could fit the bill.

As for which is more semantically meaningful, task seems to have more
meaning, although for this usage, I wouldn't need any child elements
beyond the title and procedure. An example of document content:

To dock an existing, floating window:
   1. Click the dock icon ...

To undock an existing, docked window:
   1. Click the undock icon ...

I think XMLMind has been misleading me here: a procedure can contain a
title element, so that would work as well. Perhaps task and simplesect
are unnecessary in this case ...

Brett