Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Path from DocBook to MS Word

Peter,

The DocBook -> WordML stylesheets supplied in the distribution are
necessarily limited due to the need to support the reverse
conversion.  If you just want a one-way translation, then the task is
much simpler.

I've had a lot of success in developing XSL stylesheets to produce
WordML from XML (including, but not limited to, DocBook).  At this
stage I'm not planning on adding support for arbitrary DocBook to the
XSL stylesheets, but you can contact me privately if you are
interested in getting this done as a consultancy.

Cheers,
Steve Ball