Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] [SPAM] FOP 0.92b and Graphics Resizing

On 12/4/06, Paul Moloney <paul_moloney@hotmail.com> wrote:
> A user has suggested replacing "auto" by "scale-to-fit" for the value of
> content-height. However, I don't know how to change our DocBook XSL
> customised layer to accommodate this. Would be grateful for any help.

While you certainly could put a scalefit="1" on your graphics, another
alternative is the default width parameter:

default.image.width -- The default width of images
 <xsl:param name="default.image.width" select="''"></xsl:param>
If specified, this value will be used for the width attribute on
images that do not specify
any viewport dimensions [http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/
imagedata.html#viewport.area].

HTH,