Subject: [SPAM] Problem creating a new toc.list.type.

I'm working on a customization layer using the HTML XSL templates as a starting point.  In AUTOTOC.XSL, there are essentially two toc.list.types:  DL and LI.  My goal is to add a third type (DIV).

I've added code to the toc.line template (in autotoc.xsl) and the transformed HTML looks like this:

I need to eliminate the outer-most classless DIV from the transformation and can't find where it is getting created.  Short of posting the entire autotoc.xsl file or even the parts that I've modified, can anyone tell me where (in the published stylesheet) the actual <DL></DL> and <DT></DT> HTML tags are created when toc.list.type = DL?

Note:  I'm not an XSLT expert, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night :)

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index