Subject: html help and image paths

Hello everybody,

I’m currently developing a single source documentation framework with docbook.

Quite some work to do, but it’s getting better.

The problem with htmlhelp is that I use subfolders and xinclude to chunk my document.

After htmlhelp.xsl I have every html file in one folder.

…. I’m sure this is not the first time you heard that….

Now the image paths are wrong.

Are there any solutions to this problem?

My ideas were:

-          copy every image to the base dir (ugly)

-          make the htmlhelp stylesheet to redirect the path – is that possible?

Thanks in advance

            Hinrich Aue