Subject: individual indentation for sect1 - sect3

Hello everybody,

I’m trying to change the indentation for sect1 to sect3 individually.

The indentation should become smaller. In section 3 the body should not be indented.

Like this:

Chapter

     Sect1

          Text text text

          Text text text

          Text text text

          Text text text

        Sect2

             Text text

             Text text

             Text text

             Text text

             Sect3

             Text text

             Text text

             Text text

             Text text

Is this actually possible?

I do not understand the indenting completely.

I guess you need indentation for the title and for the body. is the indentation relative to the level?

Is there a detailed description somewhere?

Thanks,

Hinrich