Subject: DocBook 5 stylesheets snapshot available

For those using DocBook 5, I've just uploaded a new snapshot release of the
DocBook XSL stylesheets that work with elements in the DocBook 5 namespace.
This is an improved version of the experimental stylesheet set I made
available earlier.  You can download the zip file from the DocBook snapshot
directory:

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshots/docbook5ns-xsl-snapshot.zip

These stylesheets are derived from the 13 December XSL snapshot of the
regular stylesheets, but with the d: namespace prefix added to all DocBook
element names.  See the README included in the zip file for more
information.

For now, you can report any problems you find directly to me.  This will
soon become part of the distribution and bug system on SourceForge.

DocBook Consulting