Subject: Inserting a link to PDF version into the HTML version?

I would like the HTML version of a document, to get a link like the
following near the <titlepage> content:
(for a document named mydoc.html, where both mydoc.html and mydoc.pdf,
are generated from a DocBook document named mydoc.xml)

I've tried using a customized HTML titlepage spec
 http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HTMLTitlePage.html#HtmlTitlepageSpecs
but I'm not able to figure what, if anything I can put into it to
accomplish this.

I've tried putting the HTML text into the titlepage spec as is, but
that didn't work.  Is there some sort of constant element where it's
possible to put in text to be output as HTML at that point.

Actually I don't want a constant.  I would like to change the href
attribute value, based on the document base name.

Is this possible?

Thanx!

- Steinar