Subject: Re: Inserting a link to PDF version into the HTML version?

Platform: Intel Pentium M,
	  Ubuntu Dapper,
	  DocBook XML 4.4-4
	  DocBook XSL 1.70.1
	  xsltproc 1.1.15-1ubuntu1

> I would like the HTML version of a document, to get a link like the
> following near the <titlepage> content:
> (for a document named mydoc.html, where both mydoc.html and mydoc.pdf,
> are generated from a DocBook document named mydoc.xml)

I tried using the htmlcode PI as outlined here:
 http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/InsertExtHtml.html#CodeInPage
Inserting
 <?htmlcode pdf_link.html ?>
with pdf_link.html containing:

However the link didn't appear in the HTML.

The fragment should be valid XML as far as I can see.  I've tried
putting the PI in different places in the docbook source.  Right now
it resides inside a <para> in a <section>.

Any ideas why this doesn't work?

Thanx!

- Steinar