Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] round tripped

Thanks,
What I am trying to do is make a mirror:

My companies template one one side
docbook stylesheets on the other

in the middle the template.dot template. I have redefined to look of the
template that comes with the docbook-xsl wordml template to look like
the company template. (As much as possible)

Now I am working on the docbook stylesheets.
This isn't as easy as I hoped

In word I have this for heading 1

font: Arial Narrow 11pt bold italics
expanded by 0.2pt indent left 0.71"
Hanging 0.35"
align left
line spacing exactly 14 pt
space before 14pt
keep with next
tab 1.02" left

what is the equivelent of expand 0.2pt in docbook xsl?
What is the equivelent of hanging in docbook xsl?
how do I make line spacing exacly 14pts

I also have to find the bullet used in their bulleted list which is a
big black square and then I am very close to running tests.

my final task will be converting their template to/from the one in
docbook xsl.

I wonder if anyone out there is really using these style sheets?

If so I would like to hear their comments.

Aaron