Subject: How to specify an attribute-set?

Hi,

I'm using DocBook XSL to transform a DocBook file to FO, and I'm
customizing the output via user-configurable parameters [1]. For
instance, if I want to prevent URLs from appearing after the text of
a ULink, I can set the ulink.show parameter [2].

Specifying these parameters is easy enough. When using Ant's Xslt
task [3], for instance, I can simply add <param> sub-elements.
Likewise, when calling Saxon from the command line, I can just add
the parameters as command line arguments.

I recently discovered that some of the FO parameters, such as
formal.title.properties [4], are not so simple; they're structured.
That is, instead of a key/value pair, they're specified as an
attribute-set. How is one supposed to specify these attribute-sets
when using Ant or Saxon? I couldn't find any documentation or
examples on how to do this.

Thanks,

Trevor

[1] http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/index.html