Subject: moving to docbook

Hi,

I have been given the green light to investigate moving my dept. over to
docbook.
They want to start out round tripping wordml2docbook and need me to give
them a ballpark figure of time and cost.

These are the issues:

1. Updating the company templates to make them docbook ready (the
templates are long overdue for an update in ether case)
2. Creating docbook xsl customization layer to recreate the companies look
3. training

How do I put a time and cost to these items?

They would consider paying for some of this to happen if it is more
cost/time effective than having me do it all and learn as I go.

Thanks,
Aaron