Subject: Odd Table behavior using FOP 0.93

Title: Message
All,
Has anyone seen a difference in how the tables are done in FOP 0.93 vs 0.20.5?

With 0.20.5 all of my tables showed up correctly. But with 0.93 the tables that are over two pages show up on one page. They show up like they would on the last page of the table but the table goes off the top.

I'm using Saxon 6.5.5, FOP 0.93 and Docbook 4.4 with the 1.71.1 stylesheets.

Dean Nelson
Sr. Software Engineer
Enterprise Electronics Corp
http://www.EECradar.com

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal." - Henry Ford

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this  message and delete this e-mail immediately.