Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] QandA sets misaligned when using FOP 0.20.5

FOP 0.93 fixed this issue along with the updated stylesheets (1.71.1).

Dean Nelson
Sr. Software Engineer
Enterprise Electronics Corp
http://www.EECradar.com

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes
off your goal." - Henry Ford

which it is addressed.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender by replying to this  message and delete this e-mail
immediately.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 6:21 PM
To: Nelson, Dean; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Dean,
You need to use DocBook XSL 1.71.1 and set the stylesheet parameter
fop1.extensions=1 to avoid that error.  Since 0.93 just came out, it
remains to be seen how well it works with DocBook XSL, but my initial
tests
are encouraging.  This is a long-awaited release, and it makes me more
inclined to fix FOP-related issues.  Bug reports welcome (best reported
on
the DocBook SourceForge site).

DocBook Consulting