Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Odd Table behavior using FOP 0.93

Nelson, Dean wrote:

> All,
> Has anyone seen a difference in how the tables are done in FOP 0.93 vs
> 0.20.5?
>
> With 0.20.5 all of my tables showed up correctly. But with 0.93 the
> tables that are over two pages show up on one page. They show up like
> they would on the last page of the table but the table goes off the top.
>

> I'm using Saxon 6.5.5, FOP 0.93 and Docbook 4.4 with the 1.71.1
> stylesheets.
>

> Dean Nelson
> Sr. Software Engineer
> Enterprise Electronics Corp
> http://www.EECradar.com <http://www.eecradar.com/>
>
> "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes
> off your goal." - Henry Ford

> proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to
> which it is addressed.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
> recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified
> that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is
> prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
> the sender by replying to this  message and delete this e-mail
> immediately.

Maybe that will help you?:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.93/extensions.html#widow-orphan-content-limit
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.93/extensions.html#widow-orphan-content-limit
It's about two extensions who help you to keep your content together, maybe
there is something set in the stylesheets that you don't want.