Subject: AW: [docbook-apps] sectioning and toc

hi!

I have a rather big document which is basically split in multiple thematical units. In the first "unit" I'd like to use a toc and chunking for the maximal depth(5). however in the second unit the toc and chunking should only be effective up to level 2.
Is there a smart way to do that? without changing everything manually in the toc (as I have loads of entries)

thanks in advance