Subject: onechunk references broken

Hi,

To generate a single HTML file from a set of documents I’ve used the chunk.xsl stylesheet with “onechunk” set on.  The reason I’ve used chunk.xsl is because I’d also like a separate ToC file to be produced.

I get an index.html file and a bk01-toc.html produced, however, the index.html file contains links in the form <a href=""ch01s02.html">" when I was expecting all of the links to be in the form <a href=""#id">.

Any idea what is making the stylesheet think it should be producing references to chunks even though it has output only one chunk, as requested?

Tim

believed to be clean.