Subject: Importing DocBook with XML in InDesign CS2

Hi list,

I have XML files in DocBook and would want to use InDesign CS2 to layout
them. However, I'm having trouble when my XML file have footnotes and
when I import them to InDesign, the footnote displays as inline text and
not as footnotes. Is there anyone in the list that is familiar with the
XML features of InDesign? Is there a work-around to this problem?

Cheers,
--
*Jeff*