Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] olinks + landscape orientations in fo

On 1/22/07, David Cramer (Tech Pubs) <dcramer@motive.com> wrote:
> Chris,
> For the 1st problem, I don't know much (ok, anything) about the olinking
> code, but I'm surprised it would break it if you're not actually using
> the templates. You've modified the xsl:import from the xsl in my message
> to call your customization layer, correct? If you use it as it, it would
> invoke the docbook xsls from the web and skip your params and so not
> know what you'd set trget.database.document to.

Actually, I imported your stylesheet from my fo.xsl. And I am now
noticing that your stylesheet again imports the DocBook stylesheets.
This could be the source of the problem.

> For the 2nd problem, try removing 'deg' from '90deg'. I was using XEP
> 2.8 when I did that and it apparently was less picky about deviations
> from the spec :-)
> http://www.zvon.org/xxl/xslfoReference/Standard/slice7.html#reference-or
> ientation

I will try this, though Bob Stayton seems to indicate that it should
work with the "deg".

> You probably also want to compare the three templates I've modified in
> my message with the latest versions from the docbook xsls and make sure
> you've got any changes that have been made in the base xsls.

Yes, I was thinking about that earlier. In fact, I should probably go
through and do this for all code in my customization layer. And when I
do that, I should copy CVS revision timestamps so I know which
versions to diff subsequently.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/