Subject: highlighting c code source ...

Hello,

I want highlighting c code source ... Have you the 'c-hl.xml' file ?

I made this handling :
> cp php-hl.xml c-hl.xml
And add 'c-hl.xml' in my 'xslthl-config.xml'

And its not too bad, simply I think that there is better!  Have you a specific
file for c language ?

Best regards,
Bruno

--
Ce qui s'oppose coopère et, de la lutte des contraires, procède la plus belle
harmonie.