Subject: customizing autoidx.xsl

Hi,

I've needed to generate an index with docbook markup, and have so
modified autoidx.xsl to generate docbook elements, rather than the HTML
output. I'm also chunking this out as a separate file.

For some reason, it is still getting wrapped with some type of titlepage
div:

            <h2 class="title"><a name="d0e6044">&nbsp;</a>Index
            </h2>
      <indexdiv>
         <title>B</title>
         <indexentry>
            <primary>

Is there a parameter to turn this off, or what template do I need to
override to eliminate these div outer wrappers?

Thanks,

--Scott
begin:vcard
fn:Scott Hudson
n:Hudson;Scott
org:Flatirons Solutions
adr:Suite 200;;4747 Table Mesa Drive ;Boulder;CO;80305;USA
email;internet:scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com
title:Consultant
tel;work:303-542-2146
tel;fax:303-544-0522