Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] ANNOUNCE: DocBook XSL 1.72.0 released

Bob Stayton wrote:
> Hi Chris,
> The regular 1.72.0 stylesheets still internally convert db5 documents to
> db4, but now there is a parallel release of docbook5 stylesheets that
> use the DocBook5 namespace, which do not need to perform the internal
> conversion for db5 documents.

Personal comment.
I've started using v.5 and Bob's 5.0 stylesheets over the last few weeks,
and apart from having to get used to a couple of changes (keep TDG 5
handy) I'm more than happy with it.

No, I'm not stretching it very far... but I'm using a fair range
of markup and parameters.

regards

--
Dave Pawson