Subject: Re: older stylesheet releases

I found a (possibly slightly modified) docbook-xsl-1.71.0 distribution
on my Linux machine and copied it over onto my Windows machine. I have
verified that the following warning does not appear when using it, but
does appear when using the others (1.71.1, 1.72.0):

[exec] WARNING: cannot add @xml:base to node set root element.
Relative paths may not work.

This happens during the execution of a stylesheet customization layer
that does nothing but convert the DocBook 5 source document to DocBook
5.

The layer is online at

http://mmade.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/XML/DocBook/xsl/db_5_to_db_4.xsl

Is the warning important? All of my path references are relative.

I would be able to tell you myself (by rendering a document), but I am
putting out fires with other problems that cropped up after my
reinstall - and I still haven't solved the problem that caused the
reinstall.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/