Subject: Content on back cover of print output

Hi folks,

I'm producing a PDF that will go straigt to the print shop, and I need to
put some content on the back cover (which is the last page of the book in FO
terms).

I have two ideas but I'm not sure any of them are valid approaches:

1. Is there actually just a template I can override to put content of the
back cover?

2. Is there a parameter that will turn off the "even out" feature that
forces a blank page at the end of various elements?

Anybody got a quick hint?

Best,
Claus

--