Subject: end-indent for toc not working?

Hi.

I currently work on a customization layer for PDF output. I use the
Docbook-XSL stylesheets v1.72 and XEP v4.6.

The double-sided layout I'm trying to realize has marginalia, so I had to
indent the body text. Indenting works well for all elements I use, but not
for TOC. Start-indent works, but end-indent doesn't seem to work here.

I tried

<xsl:attribute-set name="toc.margin.properties">
  <xsl:attribute name="start-indent">30mm</xsl:attribute>
  <xsl:attribute name="end-indent">30mm</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>

and checked the settings in

<xsl:template name="set.flow.properties">.

I also had no success using margin-right instead of end-indent. There
seems to be no way indenting the TOC from the right.

Thanks for your help.

Christian