Subject: Fink and DarwinPorts packagers?

For improved handling/distribution of docbook-xsl releases, I'm
trying to put together a plan to work in closer coordination with
the people who are packaging docbook-xsl for different platforms/
distros. I'd like to get in contact with the maintainers of the
Fink and Darwinports docbook-xsl packages. Are you on this list?

Or to Fink and Darwinports users: If you can check your systems
and get my a name and e-mail address for the docbook-xsl packager,
I would much appreciate it.

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith