Subject: [SPAM] Japanese Stylesheet

Hi all,

We're created a Japanese customized layer, and the results are almost what
we desire. However, our Japanese translator has pointed out what she feels
are some small errors:

1. The "List of Figures" label translates in the output to "Figures Tables
of Contents"; our translator says it should read literally "Figures List"
図一覧

2. "List of Tables" should similarly be "Tables List" 表一覧

3. "Instead of literally "Chapter <n>", a Japanese chapter heading should
read "Ordinal <n> Chapter" - for example, 第2章.

I was wondering how I might implement these changes now in our customized
layer, and, also, if there is agreement that these suggestions are correct,
is it possible they could be rolled into a future version of docbook-xsl?

Regards,

-pm

http://oceanclub.blogspot.com

"The pen is mightier than the sword you claim. Very well, get
out your pens essay writers and prepare to have your logic tested
by steel."