Subject: Commands, image borders, and paper size

Hello Bob,

Thank you for your answers - they were extremely helpful and I was
able to get the features working in no time. I have a few more, if I may.

1. I was able to use the entities as you explained, to create a
"command" that represents a product name. However, in LaTex we were
able to pass parameters to such a command. For example:

\newcommand{\placediagram}[2]
{
   \begin{figure}[H]
     \center
     \framebox{\includegraphics[keepaspectratio]{images/#1}}
     \caption{#2}
     \label{#1}
   \end{figure}
}

This way, we could write "\placediagram{<image name>}{<image caption>}"

Can we do something like that with DocBook?

2. Is there a way to add a simple line border to images at the
code/command level (and not graphically on the images)?

3. When compiling A5 format, the paper size seems to be smaller (in
PDF), however the text is not resized, but rather spread to the next
page, over the header. A5 has a larger page total than its A4 counterpart.

Again, thank you very much.

Eitan Zabari
Technical Communicator

Jungo Software Technologies