Subject: page break help

Hi

Trying to do a page break on only certain sect2's.

I've added the following to my customization layer:

    <xsl:attribute-set name="section.level2.properties">
        <xsl:attribute name="break-before">
            <xsl:choose>
                <xsl:when test="@role='break-before'">page</xsl:when>
                <xsl:otherwise>auto</xsl:otherwise>

            </xsl:choose></xsl:attribute>
        </xsl:attribute-set>

(Thanks David C for that) but its causing the sect2's the role is placed
on to disappear. Any other suggestions or info on what I'm doing wrong?

thanks
Kari

--
Kari Bourgeois