Subject: well formatted xml doc with MoinMoin

Hi all,
I produce my xml doc, in the MoinMoin Wiki, but when I try to validate
it I receive errors all the time. Looking on the net, I've found that
there is some prob on the actual MoinMoin version. In other words it
seems MoinMoin it's unable to produce correct xml. So, I'm wondering if
there is some one that can send me one correct xml file (made by
MoinMoin) that I will try to validate by my tollchain (eDE in win).

TIA

Renato