Subject: AW: [docbook-apps] intrinsic size of images

Hello again,

but I was not specific enough.

I'm trying to get the exact behaviour described at

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ImageSizing.html

> To keep a graphic for printed output at its natural size unless it is too

> large to fit the available width, in which case shrink it to fit, use

> scalefit="1", width="100%", and contentheight="100%" attributes.

I tried nearly every combination of

Width

Contentheight

Scalefit

But it does not work.

When I use

> scalefit="1", width="100%", and contentheight="100%" attributes.

Then the images are scaled wrong.

But I cannot figure out wich part is wrong

Xsltproc, Fop or my brain? (most likely my brain, I'm stuck)

What works for me now is:

Use no attributes for small images - works fine

Use width=100% attributes for images too big for the pdf page - images are scaled to the right size.

Thanks,

      Hinrich