Subject: olink Template Mods Inquiry

docbook-rnc-5.0b1 xsl-1.72 oxygen-8.1 (eclipse-3.2.1 plugin)

Utilizing .../xhtml/profile-chunk.xsl

When the olink database is generated, the following declaration:

<!DOCTYPE div

  PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

appears at the top of the document

How can I modify the xsl template(s) to replace this output with

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Applying the aforementioned manually and applying couple of mods to …/common/targetdatabase.dtd

<!ELEMENT span ANY >

<!ATTLIST span

   xmlns  CDATA   #IMPLIED

creates a valid olink database.

Lastly, is this document output behavior a development oversight or am I incorrectly configuring/implementing olink database parameters?

Ray