Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Please respond: adding generic sibling to high-levelbook components

Technically, Preface, Chapter and Appendix have the same content model.

Dedication is definitely more restrictive, in that it cannot contain
bibliography, glossary, index or toc. Otherwise it's content is the same.

What about calling this generic structure "bookmatter" (since we can't
call it frontmatter or endmatter)?

I have 1 vote for chapter model, 1 vote for dedication model.

Any other input?

Thanks!

--Scott

Camille Bégnis wrote:

begin:vcard
fn:Scott Hudson
n:Hudson;Scott
org:Flatirons Solutions
adr:Suite 200;;4747 Table Mesa Drive ;Boulder;CO;80305;USA
email;internet:scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com
title:Consultant
tel;work:303-542-2146
tel;fax:303-544-0522