Subject: AW: AW: [docbook-apps] left margin

OK, tell me exactly what you are trying to.

What output do you want to have?
What processing tools are you using?
The whole drill. Otherwise I can't help you.

But as far as I understand what you wrote, you should know that docbook xml
does only describe the content, not the "shape".

The shape of a document is added by the stylesheets that are usually being
used.

There you can set options as described in the documentation I've send you.

You should definitely read

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl

before you start. I didn't want that too, but you need some knowledge before
you know what you are doing. (would have saved me a lot of time)

Hinrich

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: renato.pontefice [mailto:renato.pontefice@gruppoesc.it]
Gesendet: Freitag, 23. Februar 2007 15:21
An: Hinrich Aue
Betreff: Re: AW: [docbook-apps] left margin

Thank you Hinrich, but there is something that I don't understund. I
wanto to set the left margin from moinmoin, or, if it is not possible, I
would make it, changing the xml produced by moinmoin. Are you telling me
that this is not possible? and I have to do that manipulating something
else? sorry I'm a beginner of this technique.

TIA

Renato