Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] programlistingo with fop 0.93

I suppose that you are using Xalan. The error is caused by a bug in the
DocBook Xalan extension that handles callouts. An alt attribute should be
emitted for HTML, but not for FO.

I have checked in a fix to the SVN repository. Unfortunately, there is
something wrong with the snapshot build system, so there is currently no
easy way to test the fix.

/MJ