Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] programlistingo with fop 0.93

Mauritz Jeanson <mj@johanneberg.com>, 2007-02-24 12:12 +0100:

> I have checked in a fix to the SVN repository. Unfortunately, there is
> something wrong with the snapshot build system, so there is currently no
> easy way to test the fix.

The snapshot build system has not been working for the last 2
weeks or so because the Sourceforge shell server has been offline
and there was thus no way for the snapshot build script to upload
snapshots to the project website.

The SF shell server is back online now, so I'll re-enable the
snapshot upload and send out an announcement to the list as soon
as the automatic snapshot upload is working again.

  --Mike