Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] HOME link at the bottom of HTML

Can you please be a little more specific about the details?

In this case, I would like to know (at least): What version of the
stylesheets do you use? What is the name and version of the XSLT processor?
Have you tried to narrow down the problem by creating output both with and
without a customization layer?

I do understand that it may not always be obvious precisely what background
information that is needed, but it is a good idea to take some extra time to
think this through before posting. Please don't take offence.

/MJ