Hi all,

I want to write a thin space betweeen two character. For this I found the  -Entity.

But if I write in my docbook-File something like this

a b

in order to generate a HTML-File with the standard html/docbook.xsl-File

I get a html-File with

a b

which is obviously a unknown character in the Internet-Explorer 6 :-(

Any hints?

Best wishes

Robert