Subject: Putting block-container on top-left corner of page -- Re: [docbook-apps] Better-looking DocBook XSL-FO stylesheets?

Thank you Dave, Stefan, Sean, Jirka, Ray, and Keith for your responses.

I'm willing to publish my (upcoming?) customization as open license when it's "done" but I need to be able to do things that I could have been able to do so within a few seconds in InDesign ;-)

First problem is how do I put the chapter title, having some background color (rectangular) in the top-left corner of the page. I tried to change the titlepage of chapter but my added block never goes out.

Then I debugged the .fo, swapping things back-and-forth. Still not happening.

Furthermore using fo:block-container just removes the "block". Using fo:block doesn't support absolute-position=fixed.

How is it?

--
Hendy Irawan
Web: http://hendy.gauldong.net