Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] docbook + MathML + FOP

The best way to use SVGMath (in my opinion). Is to make the docbook
source xi:include the MathML at an appropriate place in the source.
The output fo document will then contain the MathML. SVGMath can then
be run on the output fo, resulting in another fo file with baseline
adjusted SVGs where the MathML used to be. From there, the fo
processor can render to pdf.