Subject: [docbook-xsl] rootid conflicting with userlevel profiling

I have some coursework I'm working on that uses userlevel="teacher" on those parts that should only be in the teachers edition, and that works okay.

I want to create individual labnotes, so I also use rootid. That bit works okay too when I create FO output.

The problem is that when I use rootid, userlevel="teacher" material is included, which is not what I want.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

docbook-xsl version 1.71.1 from Fink

--

• Cameron Kerr  •  ckerr@cs.otago.ac.nz •  •

• Telecommunications Teaching Fellow & SysAdmin •

•  http://humbledown.org/blog/ •  021 02 333 294